About a month ago the awesome people from KLue contacted Etsy Malaysia Local Team to explore the possibility of organising an art and craft market. One thing lead to another, and thanks to everyone who contributed towards it, the inaugural Crafty Art Market on November 27th at the Bee, Jaya One, will be hosting Etsy Malaysia Local Team–exclusively.
It’s our VERY OWN ETSY MARKET, right on Malaysian shores! If all goes well and the event draws a healthy crowd, this will be a monthly affair.
Knowing that this will be a meeting place for some really talented artists, why not grab a bunch of friends and family members and make a day trip to Jaya One on the 27th? Not only will you be feasting your eyes on a plethora of lovingly handmade goods, but I assure you that your tastebuds will be in for a treat as well–you simply CANNOT leave Jaya One without trying something from The Bee. (They even supply handmade, homemade ice cream!)
As of today, these Etsians are confirmed participants for the Market, so come and meet them in person and check out their wares:
- Bag N Craft: Sally makes crocheted handbags and lucky stars.
- Christystudio: Christy stitches practical and chic fabric bags
- Folktale Studio: Yasmin makes cards and felt accessories
- French Toast Friday: Fairuz will be showcasing paper goods
- JainaBee: Pek Mun makes Washi Ningyo (Japanese Paper Doll) cards and origami jewelry
- Kalleo Handmade Soaps and Kinder Soaps: Christine and Michelle make all-natural, cold process soap, entirely from scratch
- Love and Craft: Alicia makes felt and fabric items
- Love Fate Jewelry: Zurien makes jewelry
- Minifanfan: Yi Fan makes jewelry & accessories, art prints, and postcards
- Nukilan, Funkytiles and Rekhss: Nadiah and Rekha offer greeting cards, notebooks, hand painted tiles, gift tags, mixed media, fun stuff!
- Storybook Theater: Michelle makes children’s jewelry & accessories (psst-Yasmin of Folktale Studio is her mom!)
- Totodudo: Kiwi will be selling pottery, art prints, greeting card & handmade dolls
- YSM by Yasmin Handrich: Yasmin makes handpainted picture frames; acyrlic/permanent marker/pencil/charcoal drawings and paintings
- Emikaz, Infiniteglam & Alluregem: Emi creates wire art jewelry
- Fong Studio: Fong makes unique owl pillows
- Inkypots: Jia Wen makes ceramics and art prints
- JPBeads: Jenny offers purse hooks, jewelry and accessories
- Mimpi Murni: Murni makes jewelry and lipbalms
- Quillowpatch: Vianney will showcase her batik & Christmas-themed patchwork
- ReiYap: Rei sells miscellaneous handicraft and prints
- YeePii’s Closet: Accessorize your life with YeePii’s jewelry
Let’s make this a really fun event–call out as many friends as you can to come to the Market so the management of Jaya One will want to make it a permanent fixture. Great for them, and better still for Etsians!