As some of you may have already noticed, I have setup a new group for Etsy Malaysia Local Team on Myzerr.com. I’d like to share how the site works and why I am endorsing this site.
This site works like Facebook and connects businesses (Etsy shop owners) and buyers through the sharing of discount coupons, AND it is absolutely FREE to use. Our Myzerr group is similar to our Team’s FB fan page, within this Myzerr group, all Team members can create and share their store coupons either with team members only, or make them available to the public. This way, only those whom the deals are intended to have access to the deals. Here are some of the benefits of having a Team group on Myzerr:
1. With our Team power, we can approach other (online or offline) businesses on Myzerr and ask for discounts just for the Team. Imagine us getting exclusive deals from craft shops like Art Friend, Multifilla and major supplies shops on Etsy! Of course we will also have access to deals from other businesses like restaurants and photo studios.
2. The application is very similar to Facebook so the site does most things that FB can do. We can also use Myzerr as a directory to list our Etsy shops.
3. We can invite all Malaysian Etsians to set up their individual Etsy shop pages on Myzerr and then join our Team page there so we have a pool of Etsy shops offering discounts! Why discounts you may ask – because buyers love it and we pay nothing for the promotion until our discount marketing works, and you can tell it works when someone uses your coupon.
4. When it comes to online shops, DISCOUNT marketing works quicker and better than banner ads or blog features. What’s more, if a user thinks your coupon rocks, they can easily share it with their friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, all with just a click of a button.
5. You don’t have to worry about giving away too many coupons and loosing money because you can set expiry date and cancel/edit/limit the coupon distribution anytime.
6. Once a coupon is created, it can be instantly published to your FB, Twitter, Myspace and other social networks.
7. There are reporting tools to help you measure the success of your coupon promotions so you can fiddle with different kinds of deals to see what works best for you.
I absolutely think Myzerr is a great discount marketing platform for all kinds of online/offline businesses and it’ll take off just like Facebook. To make this happen, I am happy to manage all the Team’s activities on Myzerr and have group sales or request for exclusive deals for the team.
I will be sending out invitations to all of our members and I hope that you take 5 minutes to setup your Etsy shop AND also join our group there. Please visit the site www.Myzerr.com for more information and spread the word!
P/S: Myzerr also serves brick & mortar businesses like restaurants, travel providers, beauty & spa, automotive, retailers, activity & leisure operators, professional services, home service providers etc, so tell your friends about this FREE marketing opportunity.