Tutorial courtesy of Notty Pooch.
The recipe of my parents’ famous butter cookies!
What you’ll need:
250g butter, room temparature
100g icing sugar
Approx. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180-200 degrees C.
2. Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar with an electric mixer until white and fluffy.
4. Fold in the flour mixture
5. Make into the shape(s) you want and place on cookie sheet. Here is the part I like best. We discovered our very own tools-of-the-year – a COOKIE PRESSER! It’s so much fun to play with!
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Last but not least, this is the most important step. Eat as much as you like.