Tutorial courtesy of Mei Wei.
What you need: Thick cardboard or Balsa wood, cutting board, pencil & ruler, die cutting blades, glue and paint.
1. Sketch out your cradle design.
2. Draw the headboard, cut it out, trace onto the cardboard and cut so you get a footboard of the same size and shape too.
3. Do the same with the sides.
4. Assemble the four pieces and set firmly with glue. Trace around the frame and cut out the base. Set with glue.
5. Measure the width of the cradle and cut out the rockers using the trace method above.
6. Glue the rockers, and let dry completely before painting! Good luck!